Right at the core of our production is fencing and landscaping products.
Whether it is general fencing or sleepers and decking, we have the facility to produce a wide range of sizes to suit your needs. We can produce both imperial and metric dimensions products. As standard we mill lengths from 1800mm to 3600mm, in 300mm increments, and then, if required, can cross-cut back to any desired length. We can cut to a maximum cross section of up to 200mm x 200mm and can machine our timber to just about every requirement.
We can also pressure treat them with tanalith green treatment or tanatone brown treatment to give it protection and prolong the life of your timber.
For more information regarding the different sizes we produce contact our friendly sales staff who will be happy to assist you with your request.
Here are just a few types of end uses we are repeatedly manufacturing
• Panel Components: Feather edge, back-rails and capping.
• Close board fencing: Machined posts, arris or cant-rails, gravel boards, counter and capping rail, feather-edge, stumps and cleats.
• Post and Rail Fencing: Both nailed and morticed types, scarfed rails, pointed posts and prick posts.
• Palisade Fencing: Pointed, round, chisel or square top palisade components.
• Knee-Rail Fencing: ‘V’ Topped posts with rails and straps.
• Timber Bollards/Gate Posts: Rounded tops, 1, 2, 3 or 4 Way weathered, drilled, recessed or routed.